Casing Head introduction
casing head is a kind of part connecting casings and wellheads. It provides a transition joint for the tubing head, Christmas tree and other wellheads.
- Casing head and casing spool use standard design, and can apply to all kinds of slip and mandrel type casing hanger.
- Straight-bore Design 45°shoulder design with high load capacity.
- Side Outlet Connection Form Pipeline thread side outlet. Threaded flange side outlet,design with VR plug.
- Secondary Seal Design with multi-structure secondary seals at bottom. Installation can be performed on spot per different structure types, injection or non-injection can achieve seal.
- Interchangeability of Casing Hanger design with standard profile. Interchangeability between slip casing hanger and mandrel type casing hanger.
- Connection forms between Casing Head and Surface Casing have 3 types: threaded bottom type, welded bottom type, slip bottom type. (refer to above pictures)
● Working pressure: 2000-15,000PSI
● Working medium: oil, natural gas, mud etc.
● Working temperature: -46℃ - 121℃（Class LU）
● Material class: AA、BB、CC、DD、EE、FF
● Specification level: PSL1-4
● Performance level: PR1